Experienced, NERS accredited, an Independent Connection Provider (ICP) assisting across the UK with electrical connections to the Distribution Network Operator (DNO) networks and the National Grid Electricity Transmission.
Success Connections can deliver compliant and best-in-class electrical design services for grid connections, from LV up to 400kV.
Working closely with Developers, Contractors, and Independent Distribution Network Operators (IDNO), we can design and build electricity networks and provide clients with alternatives to using the local DNO for the Contestable Works. Our goal is to challenge the status quo while ensuring a timely, cost-effective solution for clients.
We are your grid connection experts, offering developers and Contractors High Voltage (HV) electrical design and build services. We have experience and expertise to support your project from start to finish and work on a National level, across a variety of sectors, including:
- Renewable energy – Wind Farms, Single
- Wind Turbines, and Solar Farms.
- Short-Term Operating Reserves
- (STOR) and Gas Peaking Plants.
- Battery Storage.
- Industrial and Commercial developments.
- Domestic Multi Utility.
Why work with us?
- Can tailor a cost-effective solution for your project, with savings being seen within the cost to carry out the Contestable Works.
- We provide a full turnkey service from initial feasibility to the final grid connection, including but not limited to: Planning, Pre-Construction and Post-Construction Assistance, Grid and Planning Due-Diligence, ICP & Balance of Plant Design, Power System Studies, Project Management, Project Delivery ETC.
- We are NERS Accredited and work to the same specifications and standards as the DNO.
- Provide value engineering with more flexibility within the design and build of the project.
- Offer a single point of contact throughout – we will liaise with the DNO and other third parties on your behalf.
- Working to the project delivery programme – often beating the DNO timescales.
- Work with OFGEM licensed IDNOs who can adopt the network on completion, providing a more competitive solution for the end client.